Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ork Stompa

Local game store owner and friend Jeff asked me to assemble and paint an Ork Stompa kit for his army. We have been running a lot of Apocalypse games down at the store so Jeff decided it was time to add some Super Heavy punch to his Ork line up. This is a big kit and come with many options, so if you are planning on starting this make sure to go over the directions and fit things before you get down to cutting and gluing. While it did take awhile to paint, I enjoyed painting this up. I love to add rust and damage to my chaos models so the Stompa was my dream. I had to stop myself from making it look too beat up. Now my Reaver Titan will have a new target on the game table!

I apologize for the photos. I had to meet Jeff at the store and took them last minute. The flash seems to wash out a lot of the shading on the metal and the red paint job is more rich in real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment